Health, Beauty and Skin Care
The largest organ in the human body, the skin is the body's protective envelope. It plays a key role in fighting external factors such as sun , cold, pollution and regulating internal temperature.
What are the Causes of Skin Problems?
- Genetics: Some individuals are more likely to be affected by certain infections and skin conditions due to a genetic predisposition.
- Environment: The condition of the skin reflects any lifestyle abuse or excess. Insomnia and intense stress cause dull skin and dark circles. The skin is also very sensitive to tobacco and air pollution.
- Hormonal production: Substances produced naturally by the body , hormones undergo production changes that can affect the appearance of the skin, especially during puberty or menopause.
Two substances are required to support cell regeneration in the skin:
- Hyaluronic acid that helps protect against UV rays and maintains skin's moisture and tone.
- Collagen, a structural protein
Cellular oxidation is the main cause of skin aging. Causes such as stress, sun exposure, tobacco and pollution cause oxidation. This natural phenomenon is responsible for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Solutions to Fight Skin Problems
It is very important to follow the steps below to combat premature aging and skin problems:
- Protect from the sun
- for enough water
- Consume collagen-rich fruits and vegetables
- Include healthy fats and antioxidants in your diet
- adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Choose your cosmetics carefully
- Avoid applying any cure/mask you see on the internet.
- Do not smoke
- Quit alcohol or consume no more than the recommended amount
- Do regular physical exercise
- Pay attention to your sleep
- Get regular skin care
There are also some steps you can take to make sure you have healthy skin:
- Cleanse your skin regularly, remove your make-up .
- If you have oily skin, apply a toner after cleansing.
- Apply moisturizer if you have dry skin.
- Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells and brighten your skin .
In addition to your daily skincare routine, regularly examine your skin in front of a mirror to determine for any abnormalities or discoloration. Visit your dermatologist regularly for any unusual condition that may occur on your skin.
Which Products Are Used in Skin Care?
It is necessary to use suitable products in order to get sufficient efficiency in terms of skin care. For example, at the age of 20, the goal of care is to moisturize the skin. At the age of 30, it is necessary to use antioxidant-rich care products to fight the first signs of aging. At the age of 40, anti-aging care should be applied to reduce the fine lines that appear. After the age of 50, products that support cell renewal should be used against dark spots and wrinkles.
What's Your Reaction?